Thursday, March 06, 2014

Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn


I had heard a lot about this book before I read it. In fact, I had heard so many rave reviews that I was a little afraid to read it, afraid that it wouldn't live up to the hype. I had heard how clever the story was, a "typical" spousal disappearance story that is told in a new and innovative way.

I have to say, the story did not disappoint. There's not much I want to tell, because the book is full of unexpected twists and turns, and I would not want to spoil it for anyone. I can just say that it's really not "typical" at all, it's tense and refreshing and just when you think you've got it figured out, it takes you on another ride you weren't expecting.


I'm a person who really likes to like characters, and this author writes her characters so well that they come alive, but you may not know who to root for.

Make time for this one. You won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home